Investigate player jersey cloth simulation methods.
- Converting jersey geometry to cloth object and running cloth sim on it.
- Create cloth Garment -> panels -> curves and run sim on it.
- Create soft-bodies and run dynamic sim on it.
- Create spring setup and run sim on it.
- Create expressions and evaluate setup.
After all the simulations are completed, solicit opinion on the preferred effect.
Generate a simple statistics on implementation cost for each method in respect of time consumption for each method.
Create a pipeline for running Cloth Sim (CS) on every animation.
The CS pipeline should cover the following:
- Import fbx anim file onto approved skeleton in Maya.
- Scale Animation to 10X
- Go to bind pose and insert a keyframe onto all joints at frame = -140
- Run CS
- Bake CS onto approved Cloth Joints System (CJS)
- Convert CS position from World Coordinate to Hips Joints Local Coordinate
- Evaluate CS and correct any abnormalities (Human Assisted Process)
- Scale Animation to 0.1X
- Trim animation to original start time
- Export either the whole animation or CS animation only